10th Real Estate Markets and Capital Markets (ReCapNet) conference on Price Formation, Liquidity and Transparency in Real Estate Markets
8 – 9 November 2018, Mannheim, Germany
The ZEW Network on Real Estate Markets and Capital Markets (ReCapNet) focuses on the interactions between real estate markets and capital markets. The tenth conference of the network will take place at ZEW in Mannheim on 8 – 9 November 2018.
The main theme of the conference will be “Price Formation, Liquidity and Transparency in Real Estate Markets”. We solicit papers on these and related areas at the intersections of real estate finance and real estate economics.
A NON-EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF POTENTIAL TOPICS INCLUDES:
- Market microstructure of commercial real estate and housing markets
- Theory and empirics of search and matching
- Information asymmetry, signalling and bargaining
- Auctions and bidding wars for properties
- Behavioural aspects of property trading and market efficiency
- Using big data and machine learning for real estate analysis
Papers will be selected based on a competitive review process. Contributions are welcome from both established and junior researchers.
KEYNOTE LECTURE: David Geltner, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
PAPER SUBMISSION: Please submit full papers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Valid submissions must include:
- A PDF version of your paper, without any information that could personally identify yourself (e.g. file metadata, acknowledgements and references to institutions).
- Full contact details in the body of the submission email.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 15 July 2018
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE: 31 August 2018
SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE: Shaun Bond, Piet Eichholtz, Marc Francke, Roland Füss, John Glascock, Seow Eng Ong, Felix Schindler, Steffen Sebastian, Bertram Steininger, Peter Westerheide
LOCAL ORGANISERS: Carolin Schmidt, Michael Schröder
COSTS: The registration fee is EUR 150 for academic researchers and EUR 250 for practitioners. Speakers and discussants may apply for financial support from ZEW to cover travel expenses after notification of acceptance. Accommodation for speakers and discussants will be covered by ZEW. Please do not hesitate to contact the organisers for further information.
Centre for European Economic Research (ZEW) Mannheim
Research Department International Finance and Financial Management
P.O. Box 10 34 43, 68034 Mannheim, Germany
Phone: +49/621/1235-287/-368, E-mail: email@example.com
Internet: www.zew.de . www.zew.eu . www.recapnet.org