Membership to the American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association is open
to all individuals and institutions. Academic and professional memberships are
maintained by AREUEA.Please note that AREUEA membership's are based on a calendar year.
The following benefits are provided to all individual members of AREUEA:
- Four issues of Real Estate Economics, the leading academic real estate journal.
- Announcements of all meetings and conferences
- Call for papers from AREUEA and related organizations
- Copies of special issues and monographs produced by the Association
- Access to view and download the current issue of Real Estate Economics
- Access to view and download forthcoming REE articles
- Access to REE@Wiley Online Library & Early View feature
- Search and download ALL REE articles
Several types of AREUEA memberships are available. AREUEA does not prorate memberships.
To join AREUEA now, fill out our online membership application form
and start enjoying the benefits of AREUEA membership today.
- Student ($50.00/year)
- Retired ($50.00/year)
- Academic ($100.00/year)
- Professional ($100.00/year)
- Institutionally sponsored memberships (see sponsorship levels)